Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Haul: Goodies from Superb Super Sale Bazaar


  This is just a sneak peek of the things I got from the Superb Super Sale Bazaar (except the James Cooper Jazzy Collection items which I bought from the mall on the same day).  Glad I went there even if it's the last day.  It was last May 27 at SMX.  I remember I met up with a colleague at Megamall to get my backup laptop for work and went straight to SMX afterwards.  My back hurt so bad that night because I had my laptop in my backpack the whole time I was at the bazaar.  But I forgot how tired I was when I started playing with my new toys =P

Will do separate posts for each brand.  =) xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Great blog. =) love all that makeup.

    xoxox

    http://ellemariee.blogspot.ca/

    now following. ;) hope you can do the same too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Sorry for the delayed response, got no access for the last couple of days. Anyway, I'm also following you :) xoxo

      Delete