Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

EOTD: Basic Way of Wearing Colorful Eyeshadow

  To most of us, it is not very easy to pull off colorful eyeshadow especially if this is to be worn during the day or at the office.  There's nothing wrong with wearing neutrals but it could get boring sometimes.

  I love wearing colorful eyeshadows but sometimes I need a whole lot of confidence to wear one at the office or when I'm out during the day.  =P  Good thing I learned a neat way of making colorful eyeshadow more wearable.
  

  I start off by wearing a neutral eye.  Medium and dark brown matte eyeshadows are blended on the crease while a white base (NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk) was placed on the lid.  Here I already have my base and eyebrows done.  I also applied some eyeshadow primer before putting on the eyeshadows.



  I then packed on a bright sky blue matte eyeshadow all over the lid.  This is already good at this point since the crease is already defined.


  But I chose to add a dark blue matte eyeshadow on top of the brown eyeshadow on the crease.  This part is optional or one can also use a different color.  I then curled my lashes and added some mascara on the top lashes only.  Lined my lower waterline and lower lashes with a black eyeliner.  And finally, I smudged the same dark blue e/s on the lower lashline.  (I have packed on some more sky blue e/s on the lid to intensify the color.)


  Final image is at the top.  =P  Hope this has been helpful.  =) xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment