Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lips: NYX Smokey Look & Circe

  Lately I've been favoring "peachy" colors and made sure I have enough "peach" products.  =P  So I got myself Smokey Look (lip gloss) and Circe (lipstick) from NYX.  Smokey look is a translucent peach lip gloss with some gold glitters.  Circe is a creamy, peachy-nude lipstick.  Both can be worn on it's own or can be layered on top of each other for a more pronounced lip color.  These two go very well with dramatic eye makeup especially smokey eye looks.
    
Smokey Look

Circe

  Individual swatches (Left) and layered (Right):

3 comments:

  1. Love NYX's lip products! These two look like they would look great layered together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love Nyx, too! Glad I bought these two because it gives me a nude lip without looking too washed out :)

      Delete
  2. I love nude lippys!! nice selection here too.

    http://shuikaybb.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete