Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

  So, I've been nominated twice for the Versatile Blogger Award and didn't really know what it's all about.  Checked out Emma's and Chelsea's blog to find out how it works.  And here it goes:


So here is what you have to do:

1. Nominate fellow bloggers who may be new to blogging or you're following regularly
2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers who have nominated you.
5. Add the versatile blogger picture to your post. 

 The Bloggers I nominate are:

7 random facts about me: 
1. I'm a double degree holder.
2. I have two dogs.
3. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.
4. Citronella is my favorite reed diffuser scent.
5. Big Bang Theory is one of my favorite TV series.
6. I am Filipino.
7. And I love both coffee and tea =)

  Whoah!  It took me several minutes to write down those facts about me  =P  This is fun.  =)  Thank you, again, to Emma (Lipsticked Louise) and Chelsea (super purdy!) for nominating me.  =) xoxo

P.S. I had to add some more nominees because apparently there should be 15 according to the Versatile Blogger Award site.

4 comments:

  1. congrats! im nominating you too for a liebster award, ill tag you when i get the time to do the post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ChinChin V :) Will wait for it :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations and thank you very much for the nomination xx

    http://emilyfierce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete