Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Haul: Sumrise in Bali


  NYX products are really addicting!!!  I started with their lip creams then jumbo eye pencils.  Next thing I know I got myself some base products and some more lip products.  =P

  My latest acquisition is their Bronzer & Blusher Combo in "Sunrise in Bali" which I sometimes call "Summer in Manila" just because... =P  Got this again from Pretty Goddess' store in Trinoma which I happened to pass by when I went to meet my family a few weeks ago.  Bought some lip creams for my sister and cousin then I saw this.  I just thought it was too pretty so it has to come home with me =P

  I can't remember if this costs around PhP500.  But I'm loving it so far.  Colors are perfect for summer.  The bronzer is shimmery with some gold flecks but I find this too light for my complexion.  The blusher is a very pretty peachy pink that is comparable to NARS Orgasm, NYX powder blusher in Pinched and Sleek blush in Rose Gold.  Like the bronzer, the blusher part is shimmery with gold flecks.   

  Here are some swatches:     

Swatched in daylight

Swatched indoors without flash


  I sometimes apply either blusher or bronzer but when I want that healthy glow I combine the two.  I just swirl my Charm Pro blush brush and apply on the apples of my cheeks blending up towards the ears.  The bronzer gives warmth to the blusher which I find very flattering on morena skin.  =) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment