Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

UAAP Series: DLSU Green Archers & ADMU Blue Eagles

  Today's looks are inspired by two very famous and prominent universities.  The tension and sports rivalry is felt every time these two meet at the basketball court.  I know UST and DLSU have also been rivals at the court but there is nothing compared to an Ateneo vs. De La Salle game.

  Heavy traffic going to the venue is always anticipated.  This is one of those times I've seen so many nice cars in a single event.  =P  Very prominent people, celebrities, politicians and very good looking people attend this game which is really a feast for the eyes.  =P  

  So, without any further ado, here's my DLSU (De La Salle University) Green Archers and ADMU (Ateneo de Manila University) Blue Eagles eye looks.


 "Animo La Salle..."

  I'm not really sure if their team colors are green, white and black.  =P  But here's what I came up with.  This photo seems lighter than the one above mainly because it is taken up close and the flash washed out some of the colors.  This looks really good in person and makes me feel I'm either "The Hulk" or "Poison Ivy" hehehe =P


"One Big Fight..."

  The same goes for the Ateneo team colors.  Not sure if it's just blue and white but I think I used the wrong shade of blue.  I think they use royal blue but what the heck I'm not re-doing this look.  =P  My eyes had been very watery while I was doing this so please excuse the smudging on the inner corner.  =P  The white on the lids gave me that sleepy look hehehe =P  But quite pleased as this is the first time I did something like it and the upper wing came out quite nice not to mention this was done using a bullet brush.  =)


  So, there you go.  Until my next UAAP-inspired look!  =) xoxo

P.S. Thank you to my loving and wonderful husband for taking these photos for me.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment