Search This Blog

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Skin Care: Eyliplex-2 Eye Lift + Circle Reducer

  Poor diet, lack of sleep, working the graveyard shift and ageing...  I find these are causing me to have dark circles and fine lines under my eyes.  =(

  They weren't really that noticeable before and I didn't really mind.  I usually get away with the coverage I get from my foundation.  But since I started working the night shift for more than two years now, I now look like I aged ten times faster.  And it's because my eyes always looked tired.  My under eyes now look ashy with foundation on.  I know this can be corrected and concealed but I don't want to just cover them up.  I need a permanent solution!!! hehehe =P

  So, I searched for eye creams that will help me with my problem.  Thank God for online reviews and bloggers for which I may not have discovered this product.  Actually, I remember reading about it in Liz Lanuzo's site, Project Vanity.  

  I got myself the GoodSkin Labs Eyliplex-2 from Watson's and can't remember how much I paid for it but it's probably around PhP 2,000+.  It consists of a day gel and night balm that promises to help reduce darkness and fine lines around the eyes.  The gel is lightweight and feels a bit cooling around the eyes.  I find this helps with the puffiness and smooths out the skin a bit.  The night balm is richer and more moisturizing.

  It seems expensive but I've been using mine for more than a year now and there's still some product left that will probably last for another couple of months.  With this, I think it is already worth the price tag.  Apart from this, I can also say that it helped improve the area around my eyes.  It really helped reduce the darkness and puffiness around my eyes.  However, I find that it smooths out my fine lines but not the deeper ones.          


  Just wanted to share this product and hope it might be helpful to anyone.  As for a permanent solution to my deeper lines under the eyes, I think I need to add a more potent product that will work hand in hand with my Eyliplex-2.  =P

  Oh, btw, I also use the day gel on my lips as I find this helps plump them up a bit.  =) (I know it's not meant for the lips but it works for me.  Pls. proceed with caution.)

No comments:

Post a Comment