Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Airbrush Makeup and Half Updo for Katrina

  It's been quite a while since I last posted an entry here and for the most part I have been very busy with work.  Aside from that I have been getting more freelance hair and makeup jobs during the weekends.  So, yay! =)

  Earlier this year I have given my niece a makeover and if you want to see how it went please continue reading.  =) 

Before makeover
Before the makeover

  To start off, I used Celeteque Acne Solutions Oil Control Toner on her combination oily skin.  Prior to this she washed off her makeup using Belo Pore Refining Facial Wash.  I then proceeded with Mary Kay Timewise Moisturizer for oily skin and let this sit for a while.  Then I used a mattifying primer (Suesh) over her T-zone.  Next I corrected her under eye area using Graftobian orange corrector.  Next I applied a thin layer of RCMA foundation all over.  I also used RCMA to highlight and contour.  Then I topped with Glambox airbrush foundation for a flawless finish and set everything with Cinema Secrets transparent and custard loose powder.          


After Makeover looking straight ahead
Looking straight ahead

  Her eyebrows were shaved to almost nothing back then so I had to map out the shape using Mary Kay eyebrow pencil in Blonde.  Then used NYX eyebrow gel to further define her brows.  I chose to use a shimmery champagne eyeshadow on the lid.  Then blended a matte peach and matte brown on her crease.  These are all from Inglot but I can't remember the shade numbers. =P  I used Espresso from my Lorac Pro Palette to define the outer corners of her eyes.  Then lined the upper lash line with Maybelline black gel liner.  I blended a brown eyeliner pencil (Urban Decay) with a matte brown eyeshadow on her lower lashline.  Applied false lashes that are longer on the outer edges.

After makeover looking down
Looking Down

  To keep things natural looking, I used a mixture of Graftobian cream blushes for a peachy pink glow.  And also mixed Graftobian lipsticks to match the cheeks.  Unfortunately, the blush and lipstick colors are not so apparent due to the warm bulbs I was using back then.  To complete the look, I curled her hair in sections using a 1 inch curling iron (Conair) and slightly teased the crown.  Some of her hair were pinned back but I didn't get a picture of this.  Lastly, I blow dried her fringe using a roller brush.  And voila!  =)  

After Makeover
The Final Look

  P.S. The photos were edited to blur out the background and to add my watermark.  Nothing else was altered in the images above.

No comments:

Post a Comment