Search This Blog

Friday, September 20, 2013

Unboxing: Tokyo Love Soap

  If you love Japanese beauty products chances are you might be familiar with this particular brand of soap.  I've been seeing these in Instagram for the last few weeks but paid no attention.  Until I got curious and went online to learn more about Tokyo Love Soap (I will refer to the brand as TLS in this post).  These soaps are manufactured by Happy Price Co. Ltd. in Japan.  There seem to be four permanent variants available and luckily buytokyolovesoap.com.ph sent me samples of each for review which I'll do in a later post.    
   
Top left to right: TLS Premium, TLS Medicated
Bottome left to right: TLS Original, TLS Pure Girls 


  The back of each box looks like this and everything is in Japanese except for the "Made in Japan" printed at the bottom =P

  Each soap is wrapped individually which is good for sanitary purposes.  Here they look like a bunch of Siopao hehehe =P  Among the four, only TLS Pure Girls (pink box) weighs 80g while the rest are 100g.       


Clockwise Left to Right: TLS Premium, TLS Medicated,
TLS Pure Girls, TLS Original 


  Tokyo Love Soap Original (PhP 650).  According to buytokyolovesoap, this variant is good for sensitive skin.  It claims to whiten, clarify and even out the skin while refining body hair.  It is unscented and hypoallergenic.


  Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls (PhP 850).  This soap is for odor protection and promises to illuminate the skin.


  Tokyo Love Soap Medicated (PhP 750).  This is ideal for those who sweat a lot as it promises to kill and prevent odor causing bacteria.  It also helps control oil and acne.  This is the only one in the bunch that doesn't have anything engraved on it.


  Last but not the least, Tokyo Love Soap Premium (PhP 875).  This is for anti-aging, ideal for those who have dark spots, freckles and uneven skin tone due to sun damage.


  I chose to open the TLS Premium for size reference and review.  The rest will be given away soon so watch out for that =)  I will post a review on this variant after a couple of weeks.

But if you can't wait for my review and wish to experience these soaps firsthand, you are in luck as buytokyolovesoap.com.ph is having an opening sale which is 10% off on all TLS soaps from September 1 to 30, 2013!

Until the next post =)
      

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for taking pictures of each soap variant, without it I would be scratching figuring out between original and professional. I don't know why but Tokyo Love Shop seems to wrap all soap unboxed (their boxes were folded flat).. It made it so hard for me to distinguish which is which.. Anyways, check out also my review for the Professional soap.. :) which I very like.. http://izzrajean.noyags.com/tokyo-love-soap-medicated-review/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my post :) I had to do a ton of research to know which soap is which :P I'm also using the professional variant and I love it. It really gives an instant brightening effect. Haven't posted my review yet on the soap but I got similar results as your post :)

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear that it does good to your skin too.. :) it really is hard to find good skin care for eczema skin.. will try to check out your review.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want soap for fairness, which can reduce pimples and other skin problems like open pors uneven skin tone etc...

    i m indian.. can u suggest me any effective soap which can really work on my skin

    ReplyDelete