Search This Blog

Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day Makeup Tutorial

  It's been a year since I last posted here.  I've been quite busy plus got some pretty rough months last year that I never got the chance to blog or at least got inspired to do something wonderful.

  Anyway, I'm trying to get my regular self back and found it quite timely as it is Mother's Day this weekend.  My Mom loves getting her makeup done especially by me =)  And we filmed a makeup tutorial in celebration of this special occasion.  Please give my video a thumbs up, subscribe to my YouTube channel and share the love and/or my video  =)  




  Read on to see the list of products used in this video.

  P.S. I am a freelance hair and makeup artist based in Metro Manila, Philippines.  For inquiries, please send me an email at makeupbyanna888@gmail.com.

Products used:

body & face thairapy Moroccan Argan Oil
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Minimizing Primer
Nyx Dark Circle Corrector
Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Foundation - Warm Palette #3
Cinema Secrets Loose Setting Powder
Purely Cosmetics Diamond Finishing Powder
Eye of Horus Eyebrow Definer
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Lorac Pro Palette
Sleek Contouring & Blush Palette
Mary Kay Powder Blush
Nyx Two Timer Eyeliner
Bohktoh Lashes
Maybelline Magnum Mascara
Golden Rose Lip Liner
Graftobian lipsticks

Thank you for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment